Shop. Eat. Drink. Meet. Greet.
The Leverett Village Co-op – the little gem in the woods that keeps on shining. We’re a 30-year-old co-op that’s one-part history and two parts transformation and innovation!
Open 7 days a week from 8am-7pm for members and non-members alike (but you can join anytime) – we can’t wait to see you!
Visit our full service community owned grocery store…
local produce, baked goodies, beer and wine, great gifts and more!
New Vitality at the Co-op!
The Co-op has come so far! Close to dissolving in December 2019, the 2020/21 board devoted diligent time and energy to saving the co-op, and found a wonderful new general manager to carry us into the future. With support from you we keep working to make the co-op your friendly community destination!
Would you like to help us?
Here are a few concrete ways you can help in the meantime:
- We need you to come in and shop, please increase the amount you purchase, and visit more frequently.
- We are fundraising and we need your support to stock the shelves, pay the vendor debt, and buy some badly needed infrastructure items like new freezers. To find out more click here to contact Sam Black.
- Enjoy our events and fundraisers: since our planned spring events are currently on hold we are working on some fun ideas to connect virtually.
- Become a business member and we will promote your business.
- Become a member of the co-op and keep dollars and jobs local.
- Eat breakfast and lunch weekly. Bring your group or club in for a meal and/ or to buy our delicious pastries.
- Be our champion – donate your time, talent, services, or materials.