Shop. Eat. Drink. Meet. Greet.
The Leverett Village Co-op – the little gem in the woods that keeps on shining. We’re a 30-year-old co-op that’s one-part history and two parts transformation and innovation!
Open 7 days a week from 8am-6pm for members and non-members alike (but you can join anytime) – we can’t wait to see you!
Shop Safely/Our Co-op COVID Response Plan
Shop our well stocked store in relative privacy
- Hours are 8am to 6pm daily
- Kitchen is open from 9am to 1:30pm to order take-out
breakfast menu lunch menu pizza menu
- Pizza is available for take-out 2 nights: Wednesdays pickup 4-6pm, Fridays from 4:30 to 7pm. Please phone your order in after noon on the same day as pickup: 413-367-9794
- Curbside pickup is available Mondays from 3-5pm and Wednesdays 8-10am. Call to arrange.
We follow state protocols +:
- Mask required
- No eating in the cafe, outside tables are available
- No public events
- Rigorous cleaning protocols in place, read in detail at the co-op
- Air purifiers in use, windows open for cross ventilation
Leverett Village Co-op Needs Your Help!
The Co-op has come so far! Close to dissolving in December 2019, our new 2020 board has infused the co-op with life! With help from the board and volunteers and friends we are working to stock the shelves, pay our vendors, continue great food in the cafe, organize events and make the co-op your friendly community destination.
Will you help us? Here are a few concrete ways you can help in the meantime:
- We need you to come in and shop, please increase the amount you purchase, and visit more frequently.
- We are fundraising and we need your support to stock the shelves, pay the vendor debt, and buy some badly needed infrastructure items like new freezers. To find out more click here to contact Karen Traub.
- Enjoy our events and fundraisers: since our planned spring events are currently on hold we are working on some fun ideas to connect virtually.
- Become a business member and we will promote your business.
- Become a member of the co-op and keep dollars and jobs local.
- Eat breakfast and lunch weekly. Bring your group or club in for a meal and/ or to buy our delicious pastries.
- Be our champion – donate your time, talent, services, or materials.